This Privacy Statement only covers our privacy practices with respect to the collection, use, and disclosure of information obtained: (i) through the Your Porter App websites at yourporter.com (our "Website"); (ii) in connection with the use of applications downloaded to a User’s mobile device (“Mobile Applications”); and (iii) in connection with the use of our hosted software applications (the "Subscription Service") and related support services ("Support Services") that we provide to Customers. In this Privacy Statement, the Subscription Service and the Support Services are collectively referred to as the "Service."
For the purposes of this Privacy Statement:
"Customer" means any entity that purchases the Service.
"Customer Data" means the electronic data uploaded into the Subscription Service by or for Customer or its Users.
"Visitor" means a visitor of the Website.
"User” means an individual authorized by Customer to access and use the Subscription Service.
How We Obtain InformationAs further described below, we collect several types of information from and about our Visitors. Information you provide to us – When filling out forms on our Website we collect personal information, including without limitation, name, mailing address, email address and telephone number.
– When you register to use a demo or developer instance of the Subscription Service.
– When you report a problem with our Website.
– When you contact us.
– When you complete our surveys.
– Other information you may submit to us related to your use of our Website.
Information from third partiesYour Porter App may collect and use the information we receive from third parties in connection with your use of the Website. For instance, Your Porter App uses a third party for reporting and analytics to measure the effectiveness of our Website and marketing efforts and to identify areas for improvement.
Information we collect as you navigate through the WebsiteAs you navigate through the Website, we may also collect details about your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, your IP address, usage patterns, traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your operating system and browser type.
Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website.
Speed up your searches.
Authenticate your access to various areas of our Website.
Recognize you when you return to our Website.
Track when you respond to surveys.
How We Use Information CollectedWe may use information that we collect about Visitors for the following purposes: – To present our Website and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer.
– To diagnose and resolve technical problems with our Website.
– To improve our Website.
– To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
– To notify you about changes to our Website or obtain any required consent.
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website, when you choose to do so.
– For industry analysis, benchmarking, analytics, marketing, and other business purposes.
– To track your browsing behavior, such as the pages you visited over time. If you ask us to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you, we may use your personal information or permit selected third parties to use your personal information to provide you with such services. Visitors may withdraw consent at a later time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located in the emails sent by Your Porter App. For more information, see Communication Preferences and Choices below.
How We Share Information CollectedWe may disclose personal information that you provide to us via this Website, to the following third parties: – Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
– Contractors, business partners and service providers we use to support our business or who provide services on our behalf.
– In the event of merger, acquisition, or any form of sale or transfer of some or all of our assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation), in which case personal information held by us about our Visitors will be among the assets transferred to the buyer or acquirer. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to: – Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
– Protect the rights, property, or safety of Your Porter App or others.
– We do not sell, rent or trade information collected through the Website with third parties for their promotional purposes.
Communication Preferences and ChoicesWe provide certain choices regarding the information Visitors provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information when using our Website. If you do not wish to have your e‑mail address used for promotional purposes by Your Porter App, you may withdraw consent at a later time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located in the emails sent by Your Porter App.
ChoiceYou should review this Privacy Statement carefully because if you do not agree with our practices, your ultimate choice is not to use the Website. Remember, by using any part of our Website, you accept and agree to our privacy practices.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal InformationYou may send us an e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us in connection with the Website. We will use reasonable efforts to respond to such requests for correction or updates to personal information.
ServicesHow We Obtain Information
As described below, we collect several types of information from about our Customers, including: – General information, including a Customer’s company name and address, credit card information, and the Customer’s representative’s contact information (“General Information”) for billing and contracting purposes.
– Information and correspondence our Customers and Users submit to us in connection with Expert Services or other requests related to our Service.
– Information we receive from our business partners in connection with our Customers and Users use of the Service or in connection with services provided by our business partners on their behalf, including configuration of the Subscription Service.
– Quantitative data derived from our Customers and Users use of the Subscription Service, for example and without limitation, the number of active roles within a Customer’s instance. All data collected, used, and disclosed will be in aggregate form only and will not identify Customer or its Users.
– Server logs in support of the Subscription Service.
– Route a browser request to a specific node when multiple nodes are assigned;
– Authenticate your access to the Subscription Service.
– Recognize you when you return to the Subscription Service.
– Cookies must be enabled in order to use the Subscription Service. A User may however, refuse to accept the “remember me” cookie, which will then require a User to provide their username and password to log into the Subscription Service.
How We Share Information CollectedWe may disclose personal information that our Customers and Users provide to our Service, to the following third parties: – Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
– Contractors, business partners and service providers we use to support our Service and business partners who provide services on behalf of our Customers.
– In the event of merger, acquisition, or any form of sale or transfer of some or all of our assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation), in which case personal information held by us about our Customers will be among the assets transferred to the buyer or acquirer. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to: – Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
– Enforce or apply the terms of the definitive agreement between Customer and Your Porter App pursuant to which the Customer purchased access to the Subscription Service (the “Customer Agreement”).
– Protect the rights, property, or safety of Your Porter App, our Customers, Users or others.
– We do not share, sell, rent or trade information collected through the Service with third parties for their promotional purposes.
Customer DataWe may use Customer Data to provide the Service, including updating and maintaining the Subscription Service and providing Support Services. Notwithstanding anything else to the contrary in this Privacy Statement, we will not use, disclose, review, share, distribute, transfer or reference any Customer Data except as permitted in the Customer Agreement or as required by law. Communication Preferences and Choices and Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
Since each Customer is in control of what information, including any personal information, it collects from its Users, how that information is used and disclosed, and how that information can be changed, Users of the Subscription Service must contact the applicable Customer administrator with any inquiries about how the Customer uses and discloses personal information and how to access or correct personal information contained in Customer Data. To access or correct any personal information Customer has provided as part of the General Information, the Customer should contact their account representative.
Mobile ApplicationsWithout limiting the generality of this Policy, in addition to the information collected through the Website and the Service, Your Porter App may obtain additional information through Mobile Applications that Customer or their Users download to their mobile devices (“Devices”). Mobile Applications provided by Your Porter App may obtain or collect information from Users’ Devices in connection with the Service and are designed to interoperate with the Subscription Service; for instance, to provide a User with access to information within the Subscription Service or to provide information from a User’s Device to the Subscription Service. Mobile Applications may access the geographic location of a User’s Device. Mobile Applications may also provide Your Porter App with information related to Users’ use of the Mobile Applications, including information regarding Users’ Devices and OS identification, login credentials, language and time zone. Mobile Applications may also collect information regarding Users’ interaction with Mobile Applications, which Your Porter App may use to provide and improve the Mobile Application services. Information accessed or obtained by the Mobile Application on a User’s Device may be accessible to the Customer and its organization, depending on the intended functionality of the Mobile Application. Customer and its Users may configure Mobile Applications affecting the information collected or accessed on a User’s Device. Contractual terms related to a particular Mobile Application may be found in the End User License Agreement or relevant terms of service for that application.
Security StatementYour Porter App maintains reasonable and appropriate measures to protect the personal information obtained through the Website and in connection with the Service and Mobile Applications from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Third Party Websites and ApplicationsThis Website may link to websites that are not owned or controlled by Your Porter App. As such, this Privacy Statement does not apply to information collected on any third‑party site or by any third‑party application that may link to or be accessible from the Website. In addition, Customers and other third parties, including our business partners and consultants, may develop applications (including Mobile Applications) or provide services to you or other third parties using our Service. This Privacy Statement does not apply to information collected by Customers, our business partners and other third parties or third‑party applications (including Mobile Applications) or services, even if this information is collected using our Website or Service. This Privacy Statement also does not cover the use or disclosure of any information stored in the Subscription Service when hosted by the Customer.
Changes to Our Privacy Privacy StatementYour Porter App reserves the right to update or change this Privacy Statement from time to time. If we make material changes to this Privacy Statement, we will notify you through an appropriate online notice (and obtain your consent where required by applicable law). Your continued use of the Website or Service is deemed to be acceptance of any updates or changes we make to this Privacy Statement and as such, we ask that you review the Privacy Statement periodically for any updates or changes that we may have made.
Contact InformationTo ask questions or comment about this Privacy Statement and our privacy practices or if you need to update, change or remove your information, contact us at: email@example.com
This website is operated by LOCASOFT BV, a Dutch corporation located at Jan Pietersz. Coenstraat 7, 2595WP, Den Haag, The Netherlands."